CASIE handles all registrations. CASIE will send a registration confirmation after payment has been processed. All other expenses (lodging, etc.) are the responsibility of the participant. Materials are not included in the cost of the registration; however, they will be available to download for free from this website prior to the conference.
Payments are accepted in the form of American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Money Order, Check and Wire Transfer. Payments are due within 30 days of registration or September 15, 2013 for PZ London, whichever comes first. Payments are due within 30 days of registration or January 31, 2014 for PZ Memphis, whichever comes first.
Checks should be made payable to CASIE and mailed to:
2890 North Fulton Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30305
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank wiring instructions.
All cancellations must be received in writing via email and are subject to a $80 USD processing fee.
- Substitutions for Project Zero London are allowed until September 15, 2013. Substitutions for Project Zero Memphis are allowed until January 31, 2014. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- If weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances require the cancellation of a class or the conference itself, CASIE will make every effort to reschedule the same event for another date and your registration will be moved. CASIE does not assume financial responsibility for travel expenses incurred by participants due to event cancellation.
- No refunds will be processed for Project Zero London after August 31, 2013 4pm EST. No refunds will be processed for Project Zero Memphis after December 31, 2014 4pm EST. All requests prior to this date will be processed after the conference and issued 4-6 weeks later in the form of a check.
- No refunds are available for registrants who do not attend the event.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on CASIE’s policy on partial refund eligibility due to medical emergencies given that document proof is provided
- There can be no transfer of funds outside of the calendar year.
Registrations for Project Zero London are accepted until September 19, 2013. Schedules for Project Zero London can be chosen by the participant until September 12, 2013. Otherwise, all unpicked agendas will be chosen and fulfilled by CASIE. You will have the option to change your schedule on the first day of the conference.
Contact the CASIE team by phone at (404) 848-9044 or email at email@example.com.